Because we care!
We hope that you are enjoying your home at Ashton Pointe! Please take a moment to fill out our brief survey. We value your feedback and suggestions on how we can serve you better, and of course, compliments are always appreciated!
Did you know that putting ice in your garbage disposal will sharpen the blades? To get rid of sour or musty smells you can put lemon or orange slices in your garbage disposal for a fresh clean scent! And who doesn’t love a fresh scent?
Ashton Pointe now has a donation box located in the leasing office for Beaufort County Animal Shelter! We will be taking anything that you can give to our shelter. They are in need of detergent, cat and dog food, old blankets, extra leashes and bleach. Anything will help!
Ashton Pointe leasing office has adopted a soldier; we will be sending monthly care packages, cards and letters to our soldier. Anyone who would like to donate, please contact the front office for more details on how to donate to our adopted soldier!
Just a reminder that leaving trash or other items outside of your door is in violation of your lease. This may cause several inconveniences for your neighbors including: insects, bad smells, and an unsightly appearance for our community. Please be sure you dispose of your garbage properly in the trash compactor we have here on site.
Worlds Best Pumpkin Bread Recipe
What You’ll Need:
- 2 Cups of Libby’ Pure Pumpkin
- 3 Cups of Sugar
- 1 Cup Canola or Vegetable Oil
- 2/3 Cups of Water
- 4 Eggs
- 31/3 Cups of flour
- 2 tsp. Baking Soda
- 1.5 tsp of Salt
- 1 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1 tsp. Ground Nutmeg
What You’ll Do:
- Mix Pumpkin, Sugar, Oil, Water and Eggs in a large mixing bowl until well combined
- In medium mixing bowl, combine flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg. Stir well, and then gradually pour into large bowl of pumpkin mixture. Stir well to combine completely.
- Spray TWO 9 x 5 Non Stick load pans with Pam Cooking Spray
- Pour mixture evenly into loaf pans.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45-55 minutes or until done and a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
We will be having an Oktoberfest Saturday, October 25!
Meet us by the clubhouse and pavilion area for brats, pretzels, other classic Oktoberfest dishes and family fun!
We will also be hosting a corn hole tournament and other games.
We hope to see you there!