We Want To Know!
Your Opinion Matters!
We are grateful to have such wonderful residents and we want to make sure that we are living up to your expectations. Let your voice be heard by taking a few moments to complete a short survey sent from our partner, J Turner Research. These will be randomly emailed throughout your stay with us. We thank you in advance for helping us get better at making your days shine.
- Moving In? Please refrain from parking trucks in prime parking spots or blocking the street for extended periods of time. We want streets to be clear and traffic to flow. With this in mind, please park moving trucks in the back of the property.
- Please do not leave valuables in your vehicle. By doing this we avoid future problems.
- If you are the proud owner of a motorcycle, please place a coaster underneath your kickstand or ask the office for a block of wood. Overtime and with the summer heat the kickstand will damage the pavement.
- If you are working on cleaning your vehicle, please deposit your trash in our property trash compactor.
- Pet waste has been found around our property. Please use our pet waste stations to deposit any waste. We try to maintain a clean and safe environment for everyone and our furry friends.
Cats around the Property!
On these past few months we have had issues with stray cats in our property. We have contacted Beaufort County Animal Shelter & Control to help us with this issue. Furthermore, we ask you not feed the stray cats. Anyone found feeding them will be subject to fines. Thank you.
- Our pool hours are from 10am to 10pm.
- There are no pets allowed in the pool area.
- No glass containers or bottles are allowed.
- Two guests per apartment are allowed unless approved my management.
- All guests must be accompanied by a leaseholder.
- Please practice courtesy at our grill stations. Turn off gas and limit usage if people are waiting.
- No skateboards or bikes are allowed in the pool deck.
If you are in violation of pool rules privileges may be revoked and fines will be assessed. Please be thoughtful of residents that live around our pool area and keep the volume to a respectful volume.
Our leasing office will be closed on May 30th for Memorial Day. We are sorry for the inconvenience that this may cause. For any emergencies please call 843-379-5110 and follow the steps to the emergency maintenance line.
Turning your AC off while not home to save energy is a common misconception. If you are interested in saving energy simply set your thermostat to 74-78 degrees and use your ceiling fans to help cool your apartment. Keeping your AC running also helps lower the humidity level inside your home and help with uncommon levels of moisture.
Preventative Maintenance is Here
Our Maintenance Team is going around the property performing our trimonthly preventative maintenance. If there was a slip left in your apartment, is to let you know that we will come back into your apartment to fix any issues found. If you have any questions or concerns, please alert our office staff.
Planning a party or get together and have no idea where to have it? How about our clubhouse? We now are offering residents the chance to rent out clubhouse for private events.
For rental rates, call or text the office at 843-379-5110!
Ashton Pointes Annual Pool Party!
Join us! Come on down for a fun day by the pool. We will have food, entertainment and prizes! Save the date and don’t forget to put on your bathing suit.
DATE: JUNE 18th
TIME: 1PM TO 4PM
*Post on our Facebook page what you think the theme should be. We will announce the winner by the end of this month!*
Around Town Happenings
Courtesy of First Shore:
- May 20th
- WET YOUR PALETTE- Wine and Paint Classes
- Comedy Dinner Theater At The Shed In Port Royal
- Beauforts Children’s Theatre Presents: Through The Looking Glass
- May 21st
- Water Festival Sailing Regatta
- Waterways Excursion Cruise
- Sweetgrass Basket Making Class
- CAMP DIG IT!
- May 23th
- Dinner and a Lecture at the Verdier House
- Horseshoe Crabs: Living Fossils
- May 24th
- Kayaking Jarvis Creek
- Painting the Town with John Michael Hoffman
- Surviving Castro’s Cuba: A refugee’s story
- May 27th
- Gullah Festival
- Zion Chapel of Ease Cemetery Tours
- May 28th
- 8th Annual HHI Art Festival
- Honey Horn Nature Walk
- June Festival
- Free Tours of Fort Fremont
Stuffed Summer Squash Boats
Total Cook Time: 1hr 30min
- large yellow squash (straight-neck variety)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- 2 Italian turkey sausages, casings removed (about 8 ounces)
- 1/2 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, sliced in half
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup Parmesan
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Put the squash in a 12-inch high-sided skillet, cover halfway with water and bring to a simmer. Turn to low, cover with a lid and cook until tender crisp, about 8 minutes. Set the squash aside to cool.
- Drain the water from the skillet, wipe dry and place over medium-high heat. Add the oil and once hot, stir in the turkey sausage. Cook, stirring, until almost cooked through, about 4 minutes. Stir in the onions and cook until softened, about 4 minutes more. Toss in the tomatoes, season with a big pinch of salt and pepper and cook until the tomatoes start to break down a bit, 1 more minute. Set aside to cool.
- While the mixture is cooling, trim the ends of the squash, slice in half lengthwise and scoop out the seeds with a spoon, making a boat shape. Chop up the centers and combine with the sausage filling.
- Spoon the mixture into the shells, mounding them high, and place on a baking sheet. Mix together the panko, Parmesan and chopped parsley in a small bowl and sprinkle on top of the stuffed squash. Drizzle everything with olive oil and bake until golden on top, about 25 minutes.