Ashton Pointe is so excited to announce that we will finally be getting a dog park here on the property! It will be located right beside the mail kiosk. Please abide by the following rules when entering:
- Clean up after your dog.
- All dogs must have current rabies shots and other vaccines as required by law.
- Female dogs in heat are not allowed.
- Please remove your dog for a time out to calm down if it displays aggressive behavior, or leash the dog and leave the park if necessary. Please remember you will be solely responsible for the actions of your pet. Ashton Pointe will not take any responsibility for any doggie disputes.
- Dogs must have an owner with them at all times. A maximum number of 2 dogs per owner are allowed.
- Do not bring rawhide chews or other dog foods into the dog park.
- Practice caution. Individuals under the age of 16 must be accompanied with an adult when entering the dog park.
- Puppies under 4 months of age are not allowed.
- No spike, prong or pinch collars are allowed.
- No Glass containers allowed.
- Watch for dogs on the other side of the entry gate when entering or leaving to prevent escapes.
Are you trying to be clutter free this year? Contact our office for a garage rental. You can park your car and get rid of those extra items that are taking up closet space. Rentals are $120 monthly!
Refer a Friend Get some Extra $$$$
Do you have a friend or co-worker that is moving to the area? Refer them to Ashton Pointe. Call our office for details 843-379-5110.
As the weather gets warmer we encourage all residents to take advantage of our nature trail located at the front of our community.
For the safety and well being of all residents, and in accordance with both the pet policy and Beaufort County Ordinance, please remember that PETS MUST BE KEPT ON A LEASH AT ALL TIMES when outside of your apartment.
St. Patrick’s Punch
3 scoops Lime Sherbet Ice Cream
Scoop 3 ice cream schools full of lime sherbet and put them into a cup. Pour sprite over sherbet until it’s fizzy and at desired amount of liquid in the cup.
If ever an emergency occurs with your apartment after hours - please call 843-379-5110 (option 2). You can refer to our resident handbook for items that are considered an emergency.
No bulky items are to be left in or around community compactor. The public solid waste center for items such as these is less and a three mile drive from the community.
Gate Convenience Center, 130 Castle Rock Road, Beaufort SC, Telephone: (843) 525-4025 , Hours of Operation: Monday - Sunday 7am-7pm.
Pest Control Schedule Change
We have recently switched to Multi Family Pest Control. We are excited to have their new partnership. The new scheduled visit days are on Wednesdays.
They usual timeframe is between 9 a.m. and 11 a.m. Please let us know in advance if you have any pest control concerns and we will have our technician visit your apartment as needed.
We hope that you are enjoying your time here at Ashton Pointe!
Please take a moment to complete our brief survey. We value your feedback and suggestions on how we can serve you better! Compliments are always appreciated ;).