If you are looking for an apartment in Beaufort, SC you need to see Ashton Pointe Apartment Homes. Ashton Pointe offers comfort, beauty and inspired living unmatched in the Beaufort area. Situated in a gorgeous setting, Ashton Pointe offers light, spacious floor plans, a zero-entry pool and grilling area, an Internet café, an excellent location and more.
Beaufort has quite a bit to offer too; so living in an apartment here could not be more perfect. If you haven’t heard of all the area accolades we have received over the years, here is a list of just some of them.
The recent awards and accolades received by Beaufort include:
- Named to Southern Living’s list of “Small Towns We Love”; Beaufort was one of five small towns featured and was the lead in the feature story (2014.)
- Named “America’s Happiest Seaside Town” by Coastal Living’s readers (2013.)
- Smithsonian Magazine named Beaufort to its “Best Small Towns in the U.S.” list (2014.)
- Beaufort ranked #1 for healthiest county in South Carolina by the 2014 County Health Rankings.
- Hunting Island ranked #7 on TripAdvisor’s list of “Top 25 U.S. Beaches (2014.)
- TripAdvisor’s Traveler’s Choice Awards featured The Beaufort Inn on its “Top 25 Hotels in the U.S.” list and City Loft Hotel on its “Top 25 Small Hotels in the U.S.” list (2014.)
- USA Today featured Beaufort on its “30 Great Places for Business Travelers” list (2014.)
- The AAA Carolinas recognized The Cuthbert House and The Rhett House Inn with its prestigious AAA Four Diamond Award designation.
- Ranked #3 on Carolina Living’s list of “Top 20 Most Preferred S.C. Destination Towns” (2013.)
- TripAdvisor chose nearby Hunting Beach as one of the “Top 25 Beaches in the U.S.” (2013.)
- CNN Money highlighted the town as one of the “ 25 Best Places to Retire” (2010.)
- Southern Living’s 13th Annual Readers’ Choice Awards rated Beaufort as the “#1 Best Small Town” (2009.)
- Port Royal was named one of “America’s Coolest Small Towns” by Budget Travel Magazine readers (2009.)
- The city also ranked on the “Top 25 Small City Arts Destination” list by American Style Magazine (2008.) Field & Stream named it one of its “Top 20 Fishing Towns in the U.S.” (2008.)
- And National Geographic Adventure listed it as a “Top 50 Adventure Town” and “#7 Waterfront Adventure Town” (2007.)
For more information on renting the perfect apartment in the perfect location of Beaufort, SC, contact Ashton Pointe.
Awards listed on beaufortsc.org